Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yesterday I rushed home to try to get pictures of the full moon rising. As I came around Kahana Bay I could see it just starting to come up. Of course the car I was following was going the speed limit. When I got home I rushed in to get my camera and tripod and ran down to the very dark beach by my house. Felt better as a neighbor and his wife where already there. Setting up the tripod in the dark was fun. Here are 3 pictures. One just sharpened and the other two I messed with shot as and contrast in CS4. Don't know which one I really like. Was going to go back tonight but it's raining cats and dogs.



4 comments:

jalna said...

Wow, you so lucky to get the moon over the water like that. I love the reflection.

susie said...

thank you

Erick said...

Nice, very nice! If you didn't mention it I would have thought it was the sun. Great shots!

susie said...

thanks Erick.