Saturday, December 13, 2008


Yesterday when I got home I had planned to go to our beach and take a picture of the moon rising, as it was full and close to the earth. When I got home it was raining but stopped about 10 minutes before 6, the moon to rise at 6:02, I got my camera stuff together and headed to the beach at about 5 til 6 but it then started to rain with some lighting. I came back in the house. Our electricity had gone out at about 5pm and the house was dark, so I decided to sit outside on the covered porch and watch the lighting. To my surprise the lighting had some bolts, not knowing what to call them, as they don't happen here very often. So I setup my camera and tripod on the porch and waited. I was only able to catch one lighting with a bolt.

2 comments:

jalna said...

SUPER NEAT, SUSIE!!!!!!

Erick said...

Wow, taking lightning is tough. Congrats, that is a great shot.