Monday, February 21, 2011

Had a great President Day! Needed to get out of the house for a few minutes so decided to go for a short ride, Melia and Peja wanted to come with me so I would take them to the beach, so I grabbed my camera and off we went. We drove down to Kahana Bay where I stopped to take a picture. Les has one in the office that I just love, so I decided to see if I could get one like it, but couldn't, of course not. Then we stopped by the Hauula Fire Station to get a picture of the Monk Seal on the beach there. Then it was off to the beach where the girls had fun.




3 comments:

jalna said...

What a fun day with grandma!!

Leslie's pics said...

whattya mean silly? You're picture looks almost exactly the same!! Soo cute the monk seal...looks like you guys had fun :)

Erick said...

Wow, a posting! Great shot, love the ones with the kids.